Four (4) Ways to Stay Ready for the Judgment (Pack of 10)Tract-0460
Four (4) Ways to Stay Ready for the Judgment (Pack of 10)
Judgment Day is coming. That cannot be denied (Matthew 25:31–33). We will be there. That cannot be avoided (Revelation 20:13). Preparation is needed:
• “A prudent man foresees evil and hides himself, but the simple pass on and are punished” (Proverbs 22:3).
• “Prepare to meet your God” (Amos 4:12).
• “Therefore you also be ready, for the Son of man is coming” (Matthew 24:44; cf. 25:10–13).
• “That servant who knew his master’s will, and did not prepare himself or do according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes. But he who did not know, yet committed things deserving of stripes, shall be beaten with few” (Luke 12:48).
• “By faith Noah, being divinely warned of things not yet seen, moved with godly fear, prepared an ark for
the saving of his household” (Hebrews 11:7).
We Also Recommend
Remastered VBSS All Five Lessons on One USB - The New Jule Miller Visualized Bible Study Series
The Importance of Baptism Romans 6:1-4 (Pack of 10) Info-Cards or Oversize Bookmarks